Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hollywood Power Brokers Event


So I went to my first big baller event through BizBash. It was for Black Enterprise and their Top 50 Hollywood Power Brokers. So basically all of Black Hollywood came out to party. The number of celebs was staggering. I counted Eddie Murphy, Vivica Fox, Magic Johnson, Anika Noni Rose, Russell Simmons, Kimora Lee, Eva Pigford, Chris Tucker, and too many others to remember.

I was really nervous going in but the event itself was fun. The host Marilyn was a sweetheart and I actually ran into a few people I knew. It is still pretty strange that I am beginning to penetrate these elite Hollywood parties. But don't worry. I will always rep for the underground. Here are some pics.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Norman! You are sooo big time! Look like you had fun! Would love to learn more about this event.

C!

Related Posts with Thumbnails