Monday, February 23, 2009

Norman in San Francisco with Om Records

I took a business trip to San Francisco over Valentine's Day weekend. Nu-Soul Magazine sponsored an Om Records event called Nothing But Love at a spot called Mighty on Valentine's Day. We hosted the secod room where my partner DJ Destroyer spun for the entire night. It was pretty cool as we got to create that Nu-Soul/Strictly Social vibe for the whole night in beautiful San Fran. As always I made the most of my stay there. I hung out with Jonathan from Om Records and went to Oakland for a mixer at Zion I's studio. Got to catch a short performance and met singer Goapele which was dope. Hung out with the homie Replife which is always good times. I also got to kick it with my cousin Dana who is living in the Bay area for school. And I got to see Jason and Nicole at their breaks weekly! I did a lot in two days that is for sure.









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails