Monday, November 15, 2010

Place to Check Out: Cafe 50s

I recently discovered a new place to eat at! Located on Vermont Avenue in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles, CAFE 50s is the perfect love letter to 1950s diners with a slightly modern twist. I went to this cozy spot for their grand opening a few weeks ago and discovered that not only do they have classic 50s food like burgers, shakes, and fries but also modern twists on these classics like veggie burgers, sweet potato fries, and all manner of goodies. The decor is awesome with lots of 50s movie posters and tidbits splattered all over the walls. And the best part is that it's close to Little Temple where I host my monthly event Strictly Social. I will definitely be hitting this place up and recommending to my artists.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails