Thursday, April 14, 2011

NoChella is coming!


Another year, another Coachella. And yet another year that I couldn't get a press pass! BOOOOO! But never fear. Coachella has never actually been my favorite event to attend. 3 days in the hot desert, walking for what feels like miles to get from tent to tent only to be so far in the back that you can't even see the artists you want to see. So for the second time I am driving out to the Palm Desert Cities to experience what I like to call NoChella. Each year more and more parties have been popping up surrounding the festival to make use of all the sponsorship money and impressive talent at the festival. So safe to say that there will be plenty to do. Some well known record labels, corporations, and party promoters are doing their thing so it is sure to be a great time. Some of the things that caught my eye include Smog's Coachella afterparty on Saturday night, 2 pool parties from Scion, a collaboration party from Brainfeeder and Stones Throw, and a Belvdedere sponsored pool party! Stay tuned for my review and photos from NoChella!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails