Sunday, May 04, 2008

Photos from my 30th Birthday Party



On April 30, 2008 Strictly Social was once again in effect. And what a night it was! Not only did we feature a showcase of Lina's label Moodstar Recordings, presenting three new artists to our audience, but we were also treated to special performances from Lina herself and Sweden's Kissey Asplund!

I had a great birthday this year. Well I think I celebrated for a full week but who cares? You only turn 30 once, right? I ended off the week in style at my monthly event Strictly Social. Lina sang happy birthday to me!!! and Swedish singer Kissey Asplund brought down the house.



The beautiful Lina



Ki Johnson



D'Cheri



The Berriz



Kissey Asplund feeling the groove













More on these artists:

Lina
Read the Nu-Soul interview

Kissey Asplund
Read the Nu-Soul interview

D'Cheri

Ki Johnson

The Berriz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails