Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My 4th of July in Vegas as a Body Boy

This past 4th of July weekend I had the honor of going to Vegas as part of the staff for Body Boyz United, an event now in its 2nd year that celebrates men of color who take care of their bodies. With 4 days of pool parties, night time festivities and motivational speeches from Max Phillisaire and author Jarid Manos it was by far the most fun I have ever had in Vegas. I mostly worked, assisting with getting the guests checked in at the various events and helping set things up and take things down at each party, but I also got to walk in the fashion show. The hours were long but I was surrounded by beautiful and friendly men. Everyone from the gogo boys to the staff to the paying guests were all amazing individuals. Enjoy a few of my most naked moments (LOL) and hopefully I will see some of you next year! More pics to come!



http://www.bodyboyzunited.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails