Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I review the artists of the All Hearts Tour - Kelis, Robyn, Dan Black

In an overwhelming show of excitement for the upcoming All Hearts Tour featuring Kelis and Robyn I have decided to drop not one but three reveiws all at once for the full lineup of talent for this genre-bending tour. Not only did I include include reviews of Kelis' impressive Flesh Tone and Robyn's magnificent Body Talk Pt. 1, but I also decided to share my thoughts on the tour's opening act Dan Black. Enjoy the reviews, check out the videos and get ready for the ALL HEARTS TOUR kicking off in Los Angeles on July 23!





Read our review of Kelis' Flesh Tone HERE







Read our review of Robyn's Body Talk Pt. 1 HERE




Robyn 'Dancing On My Own' (Official Video) from Robyn on Vimeo.







Read our review of Dan Black's Un HERE





Dan Black feat. Kid Cudi "Symphonies" from chic & artistic on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails