Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My Life's Biggest Adventure Begins This Thursday Feb 10, 2011


I started my website Nu-Soul Magazine back in the Fall of 2006 and starting throwing parties to promote the site in the Summer of 2007. Since that time I have seen my events begin humbly in North Hollywood from one monthly showcase to various events around Los Angeles, events in San Diego and San Francisco, one-offs in New York and Atlanta, 2 monthly events and one bi-monthly. But now I am about to begin my first weekly event! The kind folks at Temple Bar Concepts loved what I have been been doing at Little Temple for the past few years and offered me an opportunity to move to a better night (THURSDAY) and duplicate my efforts every week.

I was a bit nervous about it at first but I accepted the offer and now my ass in knee deep in bookings and shows. Yes I am nervous about how everything will turnout but at the same time I am enjoying every breathless minute of it. I am running headlong into my fate, rising to the challenge! If you live in LA you probably saw me out somewhere in the last week; I feel like I've been out every night and I think I have. I have been passing out flyers at night and hitting the emails, twitter, and facebook postings all day! I am so ready for this moment! Let's do it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails