Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Vision For Strictly Social Feb 2012


Really looking forward to this month's edition of my party with DJ Destroyer, Strictly Social, for a number of reasons. For one, it's my first purely electronic show I have done. There will not be any vocalists performing, just producers and beatmakers. And secondly I am re-introducing the B room for the first time really since we had Soul Good rocking Drum&Bass in there. This time, it will be Soulection, an incredible label and brand that I discovered who pretty much embody the Nu-Soul Magazine sound. So the night will be representing some of the best LA has to offer including Brainfeeder, AlphaPup, Plug Research, and Soulection. And of course Nu-Soul! So if all goes well the night will come off like a soulful Low End Theory which I think is the missing link in the LA scene. So excited for this shit!!!!

Check out Strictly Social: http://facebook.com/lastrictlysocial
Check out Soulection: http://soulection.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails