Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Strictly Social presents Melo-X - Saturday Jan 19, 2012

I am back at it with another edition of Strictly Social. Now in its 5th year my ongoing collaboration with DJ Destroyer is my true stamp on the Los Angeles scene. I have been able to book a cross section of progressive artists who truly represent the Nu-Soul vibe. While I am no longer doing these shows on a monthly basis I am more interested in doing these shows when I have access to an artist who fits the vibe of what I am trying to create.

On Saturday January 19, 2012 I am proud to present Brooklyn's Melo-X. This producer, rapper, and remixer became known for remixing Maxwell's most recent album but he has put his touch on awesome remixes of Rihanna, Lana Del Rey and Quadron. Truly next level sexy beat shit!


and get tickets for just $6 at http://ssmelox.eventbrite.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails